Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State Secession

+3
biopiracy
old goat
Joahob
7 posters

Go down

State Secession Empty State Secession

Post by Joahob Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:19 pm

If the Hillary/Hussien ticket wins in 08 it might be high time to start exploring some other options.

The Government of the CSA is
Being Re-staffed
Positions are Available

http://www.federationofstates.org/

Joahob
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 72
Locale : Spaceship Earth
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Back to top Go down

State Secession Empty Re: State Secession

Post by old goat Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:45 pm

The other option may very well be open revolt. Especially once the US people see the direction they will want to bring the country.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 255
Locale : Syracuse, NY - the Liberal Mecca State
Registration date : 2007-01-17

http://yankeefansunite.eamped.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by biopiracy Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:57 am

old goat wrote:The other option may very well be open revolt. Especially once the US people see the direction they will want to bring the country.

Just don't shoot at fort Sumter.

Is it still there?

Not that it would matter in NY but,.....
biopiracy
biopiracy
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:00 pm

The second amendment will be attacked even more than it is now. With Libs in power they will see their beliefs as a mandate rather than it being anger at the repubs for not doing their job as they were elected to do.

Sumter... nah, this will start in San Fran Nan's backyard. Twisted Evil
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:39 pm

Very similar to what I've predicted and somewhat advocated. Hildebeast is FAR worse than her hubby ever was. That would be enough to put many Americans over the edge.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:24 am

iluvfreebeer wrote:Very similar to what I've predicted and somewhat advocated. Hildebeast is FAR worse than her hubby ever was. That would be enough to put many Americans over the edge.

you overestimate american willpower. sure, you have a lot of great revolting in your blood from your ancestors, but in today's world, it's all about making enough to have a comfy lifestyle and being able to be proud of your country. hillary, IF she wins, as any other presidential candidate, won't change things ENOUGH for actual unrest to start. we might see a lot of protesting, some opposition movements, but there is no way in hell anyone is seceding - one simple reason - you'll never get a majority of any state willing to risk war with the rest of the country over 4 years in the white house.

if you need more reasons - look at the economic issues, any state that would leave the united states, would have a clean slate with all int'l and formerly nat'l trade & business - they would have to be totally self sufficient at first, and, once again, there are no states that would be willing to cast themselves into severe economic difficulties over 4 years in the white house.

it's all about the lesser evil, reps and dems will fight it out, they'll have massive campaigns and be at each others throats all the time, but realistically, nobody's gonna risk the financial well being and security of their friends, families and communities over a presidency not to their liking.
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Character sheet
test: 1

https://conservative-life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzy Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:59 pm

But there will come a tipping point where people will risk all.
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:36 pm

Don't underestimate the will of the American people. Sure there are wimpy libs who would just take it, but conservatives have a lot more backbone and will stand up and say ENOUGH.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:19 am

well i guess we'll see now won't we Very Happy
while i don't doubt the backbone of the conservative core, i doubt the majority of americans who mix it up and follow whoever is more convicing
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Character sheet
test: 1

https://conservative-life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:49 pm

I'm an advocate of Conservatives moving to Texas.
Texas has a provision for secession in it's constitution.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasdrubal Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:32 pm

I know of an American who moved to Canada born & raised in Colorado, joahob knows him to since he's this guys prodigy, or so he thinkss joahob is. This man, no name mentioned in order to protect his identity was the one who posted the original thread on another site who advocates that the United States should be urterly broken up because Bush's America is an Empire in the making, Canada is a far better country or so he says. This individual also uses the markets as a means to make a living & claims to be Conservative yet votes moonbat every time. Does this not count as an act of treason? Is not treason still a crime? And if me or joahob every gets this guys identity should he not be reported tot he state department so if he crosses the FBI awaits for his return.

Hasdrubal
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by biopiracy Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:09 pm

Hasdrubal wrote:I know of an American who moved to Canada born & raised in Colorado, joahob knows him to since he's this guys prodigy, or so he thinkss joahob is. This man, no name mentioned in order to protect his identity was the one who posted the original thread on another site who advocates that the United States should be urterly broken up because Bush's America is an Empire in the making, Canada is a far better country or so he says. This individual also uses the markets as a means to make a living & claims to be Conservative yet votes confused individual every time. Does this not count as an act of treason? Is not treason still a crime? And if me or joahob every gets this guys identity should he not be reported tot he state department so if he crosses the FBI awaits for his return.

For the record I was born in Canada and stopped voting for confused individuals when I was 19-20. in the Reagan era I think.
biopiracy
biopiracy
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down