Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul keeps white supremacist donation

4 posters

Go down

Paul keeps white supremacist donation Empty Paul keeps white supremacist donation

Post by KSigMason Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:31 pm

Paul keeps white supremacist donation

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul has received a $500 campaign donation from a white supremacist, and the Texas congressman doesn't plan to return it, an aide said Wednesday.

FULL ARTICLE
KSigMason
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 387
Locale : Boise, ID
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Paul keeps white supremacist donation Empty Re: Paul keeps white supremacist donation

Post by Bilbo Baggins Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:44 pm

Sorta explains why he's keeping it, though not great publicity for only $500. Guess he really needs the money.
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins
The guy who makes it interesting
The guy who makes it interesting

Number of posts : 390
Locale : New Zealand
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Paul keeps white supremacist donation Empty Re: Paul keeps white supremacist donation

Post by Buzzy Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:49 am

So Paul is either a closet Nazi or he's a total political whore like Hillary who will take anyone's dirty money. Either way he sucks.
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 am

So, we'd rather see the skinheads with the cash?
I don't see anything in the Constitution that says from whom one can and cannot accept political donations.

Political whore? Sure, just like all the rest unfortunately.

I'm beginning to think I should sit out this entire election and focus my efforts on the bug out plan.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzy Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:13 pm

'beer, lets not confuse taking political contributions from Nazi's with somehow hurting their cause and the problem isn't that they made the contribution but that once he found out where it was from he didn't care. Even Hillary had to act upset when the news broke that her Hsu contributions were tainted.

There are a lot of things that aren't mentioned in the Constitution that we all know people shouldn't do. Ron Paul is showing that he hunts with any dog, just like Hillary Clinton and the other leftists, a tremendous lack of moral strength.
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:44 pm

Buzzy, I agree that Paul showed his whorish side by not caring where the money came from. But how can a candidate be expected to vette every single donor? It's not possible.

Do we need a list of those from whom it is politically correct to accept money from? It's a slippery slope my friend.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down