Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Guantanamo Bay to San Francisco Bay

+2
NonConformist
Clubtender
6 posters

Go down

From Guantanamo Bay to San Francisco Bay Empty From Guantanamo Bay to San Francisco Bay

Post by Clubtender Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Hey folks, I got published again. http://tinyurl.com/dbyg9x

In the Beaver County Times I wrote:TUESDAY MARCH 10, 2009

Gitmo detainees perfect for Alcatraz

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is among the strongest supporters of bringing the terrorists detained at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, to U.S. soil.

It is only fair to the rest of the nation that the U.S. soil used to house these stone-cold killers should come from her congressional district.

Sure, Alcatraz is a national park and a money-making tourist attraction for San Francisco, but isn’t it time for the people of California to start paying something for the costs of their own convictions instead of always forcing the rest of America to pay the price for them? Bringing Alcatraz back on line would be a good start.

Our Congress has already legislated the next several generations of American citizens into poverty anyway. It should be absolutely no problem for it to print up a bit more money, refurbish Alcatraz on the quick and call it “stimulus” as well.
Clubtender
Clubtender
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 156
Locale : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Character sheet
test: 1

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bare-Knuckle-Politics/

Back to top Go down

From Guantanamo Bay to San Francisco Bay Empty Re: From Guantanamo Bay to San Francisco Bay

Post by NonConformist Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:16 pm

True true...
NonConformist
NonConformist
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 515
Locale : S. Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.conservativecore.com

Back to top Go down

From Guantanamo Bay to San Francisco Bay Empty Re: From Guantanamo Bay to San Francisco Bay

Post by LACOP Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Nice going getting that in the paper. We need to use our 1st Amendment rights while we still have them - for soon we'll have to rely on our 2nd Amendment to get them back.
LACOP
LACOP
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:56 pm

that dog won't hunt. Murtha has 1st dibs. mr "pork" wants taxpayer $$$ to build new prisons in PA. plus no one in PA objects. the frisco left fags won't go for a toxic waste dump next to them. this is someone else's problem.
BTY Pelosi wants a 2nd stim pack.
namvet
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 399
Locale : Missouri
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LACOP Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:05 pm

We should pay the Commie Chinese to 'house' these terrorists.
LACOP
LACOP
Infantry
Infantry

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:06 pm

LACOP wrote:We should pay the Commie Chinese to 'house' these terrorists.

good idea. they do eat dogs
namvet
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Back to top Go down

Post by LACOP Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Plus we're outsourcing everything else over there. And the Chicoms hate muslims. They've got a tinderbox of potential jihadists simmering in their soutwestern provinces. About 250 million of them.
LACOP
LACOP
Infantry
Infantry

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:11 pm

LACOP wrote:Plus we're outsourcing everything else over there. And the Chicoms hate muslims. They've got a tinderbox of potential jihadists simmering in their soutwestern provinces. About 250 million of them.

if the Chinese can't fuck it they'll eat it
namvet
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Back to top Go down

Post by Clubtender Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:11 pm

namvet wrote:that dog won't hunt. Murtha has 1st dibs. mr "pork" wants taxpayer $$$ to build new prisons in PA. plus no one in PA objects. the frisco left fags won't go for a toxic waste dump next to them. this is someone else's problem.
I'm from PA and I strongly object to the terrorists being moved here. That is one of the reasons why I wrote that letter to the editor.
Clubtender
Clubtender
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Clubtender wrote:
namvet wrote:that dog won't hunt. Murtha has 1st dibs. mr "pork" wants taxpayer $$$ to build new prisons in PA. plus no one in PA objects. the frisco left fags won't go for a toxic waste dump next to them. this is someone else's problem.
I'm from PA and I strongly object to the terrorists being moved here. That is one of the reasons why I wrote that letter to the editor.

good. write one to Murtha and tell him to shove it up his big fat pork ass !!!!
namvet
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Back to top Go down

From Guantanamo Bay to San Francisco Bay Empty IF they did anything wrong . . .

Post by Obama Rulz Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:40 pm

IF they did anything wrong, they should be in the criminal justice system. But I have a feeling many of them are guilty of nothing more than protesting American imperialism.
Obama Rulz
Obama Rulz
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Obama Rulz wrote:IF they did anything wrong, they should be in the criminal justice system. But I have a feeling many of them are guilty of nothing more than protesting American imperialism.

go suck a big black dick bastard
namvet
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Back to top Go down

Post by Clubtender Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Obama Rulz wrote:IF they did anything wrong, they should be in the criminal justice system.
If they were American Citizens who committed a crime on US soil, your point would be valid. These detainees deliberately chose to be illegal combatants in a war, so they get to be incarcerated for the duration of the war.

Obama Rulz wrote:But I have a feeling many of them are guilty of nothing more than protesting American imperialism.
Look, I'm willing to try to talk sense with you, but you have to get past using idiotic bullshit like that stupid ass statement.
Clubtender
Clubtender
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Obama Rulz Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:16 pm

namvet wrote:
go suck a big black dick bastard

That's what passes for repartee here? How sad.
Obama Rulz
Obama Rulz
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by Obama Rulz Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Clubtender wrote:
Obama Rulz wrote:IF they did anything wrong, they should be in the criminal justice system.
If they were American Citizens who committed a crime on US soil, your point would be valid. These detainees deliberately chose to be illegal combatants in a war, so they get to be incarcerated for the duration of the war.

Obama Rulz wrote:But I have a feeling many of them are guilty of nothing more than protesting American imperialism.
Look, I'm willing to try to talk sense with you, but you have to get past using idiotic bullshit like that stupid ass statement.

Where, EXACTLY, in the Constitution say that ONLY citizens have the rights deliniated in it? Nowhere. The founding fathers said ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL AND ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR WITH CERTAIN INALIENABLE RIGHTS. That means the prisoners at Guantanamo deserve every right under our Constitution or at least the Geneva conventions.
Obama Rulz
Obama Rulz
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clubtender Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Obama Rulz wrote:Where, EXACTLY, in the Constitution say that ONLY citizens have the rights deliniated in it? Nowhere. The founding fathers said ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL AND ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR WITH CERTAIN INALIENABLE RIGHTS. That means the prisoners at Guantanamo deserve every right under our Constitution or at least the Geneva conventions.
Prisoners taken from the battle field are not covered by the US Constitution. They are covered by the Geneva Conventions.
Did every prisoner taken in WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam deserve a trial in a US court? Of course not. This is the same concept, except the US is being exceptionally kind in this matter. It is perfectly legal to summarily execute illegal combatants. We are treating them like legitimate POWs. Keep pushing to put these animals in the US court system and you will find fewer enemy combatants being captured at the same time that the enemy's casualty rate skyrockets as they are simply killed in the field. Detained or dead? You choose which is more humane.
Clubtender
Clubtender
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:59 pm

These terrorists are not criminals. They are terrorists.
These terrorists are not POWs. They do not belong to a recognized and legitimate state or military. The Geneva Conventions do not apply to them. One only need to watch the tortures, mutilations and beheadings they have done ON VIDEO to see that they have no reason to expect to be treated as anything other then terrorists.

So, how should we treat terrorists? The same way pirates were dealt with back in the 1600s and 1700s. Catch them, try them in a military court. If convicted, hang them in public and leave their rotting corpses up as a reminder to other jihadists. We've got plenty of rope. And we'll need it.

As I've said many times before, we've been fighting jihadists in modern times since Munich in 1972. Our kids and grandkids will still be fighting them. This war will take many generations. If we are not COMMITTED to winning I can guarantee you are enemies ARE.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum