Arts in Maine get some federal funding

Go down

Arts in Maine get some federal funding Empty Arts in Maine get some federal funding

Post by submarinepainter on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 pm

WASHINGTON D.C. -- The state's U.S. Senators Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins says that the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) is sending a total of $1,342,100 in grants to the state for artistic endeavors.

There is more to the write up but isn't this just dandy , we are broke and the fat cats in D.C. are spending like drunken Sailors!!
http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/newsupdate.php?updates/arts-in-maine-get-some-federal-funding
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arts in Maine get some federal funding Empty Re: Arts in Maine get some federal funding

Post by libertarianandproud on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:42 am

submarinepainter wrote:WASHINGTON D.C. -- The state's U.S. Senators Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins says that the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) is sending a total of $1,342,100 in grants to the state for artistic endeavors.

There is more to the write up but isn't this just dandy , we are broke and the fat cats in D.C. are spending like drunken Sailors!!
http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/newsupdate.php?updates/arts-in-maine-get-some-federal-funding

it is shameful that these 2 claim to be conservatives, Why don't they just change to (D) like Spector ? This is why I no longer am Republican.
libertarianandproud
libertarianandproud
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arts in Maine get some federal funding Empty Re: Arts in Maine get some federal funding

Post by submarinepainter on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:43 pm

I wonder how many crosses soaking in piss will be made?
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by libertarianandproud on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 am

submarinepainter wrote:I wonder how many crosses soaking in piss will be made?

I believe this is an excellent example of why the government should not fund crap like this.
libertarianandproud
libertarianandproud
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:41 pm

My daughter was a theater major where are all her job offers? lol she works as a hostess in a restaurant, she is back in school to get her teaching degree,
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down