Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fall of our 1st freedom

Go down

The fall of our 1st freedom Empty The fall of our 1st freedom

Post by KSigMason Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:25 am

The fall of our 1st freedom

Nearly everyone knows of the wicked stepmother who favored her two unattractive and spoiled daughters over her lovely but mistreated stepdaughter, Cinderella. We sympathize with Cinderella because as a people we despise unequal treatment in any case. But that is exactly what is happening to the Christian faith in this country by those who abuse the First Amendment to the United States Constitution for their own biased purposes.

Only last year, the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals in Skoros v. City of New York upheld a policy of the New York City school system that banned Christian displays of Nativity scenes at Christmas but allowed Islamic symbols during Muslim holidays. The 2nd Circuit concluded that the policy merely promoted "pluralism," "tolerance" and respect for various cultural traditions. Courts and judges seem to favor some religions over others.

FULL ARTICLE
I know what the Muslim celebration days so if I see they can have their symbols up I will report it and I want some justice. If you noticed I didn't call them holiday because none of their days could be considered holy.
KSigMason
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 387
Locale : Boise, ID
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down