Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't have a good feeling about this...

+3
KSigMason
Bilbo Baggins
old goat
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I don't have a good feeling about this... - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't have a good feeling about this...

Post by Bilbo Baggins Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:17 pm

They do it because they are evil people who follow an evil philosophy that tells them that they will be rewarded for evil deeds. What else is there to understand? You can't negotiate with that, you can only kill it before it kills someone close to you.

Again, this is crazy! By and large, people aren't evil. They may be uneducated, they may be a bit backward in their way of thinking, but they are not inherently evil. The people who blow themselves up more often than not think they are ridding the world of evil by killing a few of you. You should try and show them that you're not as evil as they think. Stop threatening their lives and livelihoods, and stop trampling on their rights, and they may think twice about how evil you really are.

Since we are going to be hated regardless of what we do, we may as well operate in our own self interest the way that any other nations does.

Untrue, you are not going to be hated regardless of what you do. The world dislikes the US today because it acts without consulting others, it acts on fabricated intelligence and false pretenses, and it acts only on what it considers crucial to gaining further economic/military advantage over the rest of the world. I think the US has a lot it can be proud of, and I have respect for many of its institutions and freedoms, but you have a lot to learn about being a team player, and until you do, the rest of the world will dislike you.
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins
The guy who makes it interesting
The guy who makes it interesting

Number of posts : 390
Locale : New Zealand
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

I don't have a good feeling about this... - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't have a good feeling about this...

Post by old goat Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:11 pm

Have to disagree there. We are hated simply because we exist. In the Middle East the Jews are hated simply because they are Jews. It doesn't matter where they are living.

Evil exists in this world. No matter how you cage it, no matter what POV you take, it is evil to kill thousands of people you don't know and have it sanctioned by your religious leaders.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 255
Locale : Syracuse, NY - the Liberal Mecca State
Registration date : 2007-01-17

http://yankeefansunite.eamped.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzy Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:17 am

Actually we don't even have to support the Jews and Israel for the Islamofascists to hate us. The Islamofascists have been in a real shooting war with us since 1979. They might have acted like they loved us for a few years while we helped them push the Soviets out of Afghanistan but then we were back to #1 on their hate list.

Yeah, bin Laden might have based his initial attacks on the fact that we have an air base in Saudi Arabia and the Shi'a followers of the pedophile prophet might have based their initial attacks on our support for the State of Israel but the truth lies squarely in the fact that we are a Christian nation and they are in a holy war to dominate the world with their religion.

It really is all that simple. The dollar says "In God We Trust" so they attack the dollar. The WTC towers were a world symbol of the economic power of the dollar so they flew airliners into them and brought them to the ground. They're not going to stop until they're all dead or we are subject to sharia law.

Bilbo Baggins you think everything is all about Iraq. Do you honestly think that 9/11 happened because we invaded Iraq? Or maybe you think that they hate us because we invaded Afghanistan, forgetting that we invaded Afghanistan along with the UN and NATO because of 9/11. Does either one of these explain the Khobar Towers or the 1st WTC attack or even the bombing of two of our embassies in Africa?

Didn't your teachers tell you that the Third World War is happening now? Did they leave out 20 years of Islamofascist agression and attack that the US suffered before we finally said enough is enough and grew some balls?
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2