Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What REALLY happened to Politically Uncensored?

+4
erichthewebguy
LiberalsAreBabyKillers!
KSigMason
GD2GO
8 posters

Go down

What REALLY happened to Politically Uncensored? Empty What REALLY happened to Politically Uncensored?

Post by GD2GO Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:25 pm

Anyone know what REALLY happened to cause Dag to shut down PU?
Less than 24 hours after I come back and he shuts it down? That's gotta be a coincidence. What else was happening there?
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

What REALLY happened to Politically Uncensored? Empty Re: What REALLY happened to Politically Uncensored?

Post by KSigMason Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:45 pm

He says he was tired about all the bitching and whining from the members. From SilverOrchid's comments, GRC left the site after your comments and Dag got butt-hurt over it. Oh well, no use crying over the site now.
KSigMason
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 387
Locale : Boise, ID
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

What REALLY happened to Politically Uncensored? Empty Re: What REALLY happened to Politically Uncensored?

Post by GD2GO Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:46 pm

Weird.
Very Weird.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:53 pm

A friend from PU sent this to me and asked me to post it without attributing it to him/her.
So here it is. These are not my words.

I tell you what, it must have been what a bad acid trip is like when P.U. got snuffed out. There were some things said about freebeer and GRC, then some of us tried to joke about the whole thing and maybe lighten up the whole mess but everything went south in a real bad way.
GRC took his toys and went home, Dag was pissed that it came down to that and was obviously pissed, and rightfully so. Then some things were said by the Admin which freaked a few of us out, it just spiraled out of the sky from there, similar to NC's jet photo he likes to post. A requested was made for their account removal, others just said "fuck" allot, some gobbled and begged.
Let me make myself clear, the drama sucks but it does happen when you throw that many people into a political forum. I also want to make myself clear when I say even though GRC pissed some of us off we never wanted him to freak like that. We just wanted beer back.
also, Dag was an awesome Admin, he did a great job and all out of his own pocket. He definitly stood up for some of us and gave us all a cool place to hang out and bullshit. I just think he may have took a few things the wrong way. Shit could have gone better, that is for sure. Holy shit people, its only the fucking Internet.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberalsAreBabyKillers! Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:50 pm

I'm in deep shock and dismay over PU being closed down. The last day I'd been on was the day ILFB came back (I think that was Wed. or Thurs.), and I just came to see the site closed down, and I see it had something to do with a misunderstanding about Dag saying ILFB probably felt terrible about wishing death on GRC with the death of his son, and it be interpreted as saying that ILFB deserved to loose his son, but I don't know exactly what happened and I wonder how exactly this led to the site being closed down. And what was SilverOrchid's comments and this stuff with GRC leaving and yadda yadda, was anyone there to see what happened in PU's final moments?
LiberalsAreBabyKillers!
LiberalsAreBabyKillers!
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Locale : McMinnville, Oregon
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:09 pm

I don't really know what happened except what's been posted here by others.

BTW, Welcome!
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberalsAreBabyKillers! Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:11 pm

iluvfreebeer wrote:I don't really know what happened except what's been posted here by others.

BTW, Welcome!

Thank you!!
LiberalsAreBabyKillers!
LiberalsAreBabyKillers!
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Locale : McMinnville, Oregon
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by erichthewebguy Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:23 am

LiberalsAreBabyKillers! wrote:I'm in deep shock and dismay over PU being closed down. The last day I'd been on was the day ILFB came back (I think that was Wed. or Thurs.), and I just came to see the site closed down, and I see it had something to do with a misunderstanding about Dag saying ILFB probably felt terrible about wishing death on GRC with the death of his son, and it be interpreted as saying that ILFB deserved to loose his son, but I don't know exactly what happened and I wonder how exactly this led to the site being closed down. And what was SilverOrchid's comments and this stuff with GRC leaving and yadda yadda, was anyone there to see what happened in PU's final moments?

Yeah, I was there. It's really not important man. It was a bunch of bullshit. Dag flipped his lid, and that was it.
erichthewebguy
erichthewebguy
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Registration date : 2007-01-21

http://www.erichv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:56 am

erichthewebguy wrote:
LiberalsAreBabyKillers! wrote:I'm in deep shock and dismay over PU being closed down. The last day I'd been on was the day ILFB came back (I think that was Wed. or Thurs.), and I just came to see the site closed down, and I see it had something to do with a misunderstanding about Dag saying ILFB probably felt terrible about wishing death on GRC with the death of his son, and it be interpreted as saying that ILFB deserved to loose his son, but I don't know exactly what happened and I wonder how exactly this led to the site being closed down. And what was SilverOrchid's comments and this stuff with GRC leaving and yadda yadda, was anyone there to see what happened in PU's final moments?

Yeah, I was there. It's really not important man. It was a bunch of bullshit. Dag flipped his lid, and that was it.

Well, we guarnatee no hissy fit shutdowns here.

And FRAGGING IS WELCOME!!! Very Happy
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by ric Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:16 am

What chapz my ass is... Why setup an UNCENSORED political forum if you KNOW shit is gonna get real heavy real soon??

It was the perfect time to lace up the steel-toes....You see, it's really that easy. It's really that necessary. It's really the only thing left to do NOT throw in the towel

ric
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:31 pm

I will really miss the place as you all know I was a regular there, I tried to stay out of the bickering . the only thing I thought was wrong was the banning of The Ron Paul people , AR and devilsomething or rather, it was a great place to go .... I hope this place here will pick up some traffic , the old CL was my first board and it was a good place too!!
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:44 pm

I didn't know they banned AR and the other RP proponents.
That sucks.
the Uncensored part of PU was total bullshit.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:23 am

iluvfreebeer wrote:I didn't know they banned AR and the other RP proponents.
That sucks.
the Uncensored part of PU was total bullshit.
it was just the two of them , not all Paul supporters but I disagreed with the banning as she really didn't do anything wrong IMHO
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by partssman Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:27 am

Dang...I have been out of the loop longer than I thought.

I worked 60 hrs + a week now and and don't get on like I used to and went to hunt up the ol gang and the site was gone....

A damn shame it's gone
partssman
partssman
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:06 pm

partsman, what name did you use on PU?
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by partssman Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:45 pm

iluvfreebeer wrote:partsman, what name did you use on PU?

Same handle "partssman"
partssman
partssman
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NonConformist Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:14 pm

I missed the actual blowup

Saw the start and contributed as I was tired of the BS from the staff, when i came back that night PU was shut down

affraid
NonConformist
NonConformist
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 515
Locale : S. Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.conservativecore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:59 pm

iluvfreebeer wrote:A friend from PU sent this to me and asked me to post it without attributing it to him/her.
So here it is. These are not my words.

I tell you what, it must have been what a bad acid trip is like when P.U. got snuffed out. There were some things said about freebeer and GRC, then some of us tried to joke about the whole thing and maybe lighten up the whole mess but everything went south in a real bad way.
GRC took his toys and went home, Dag was pissed that it came down to that and was obviously pissed, and rightfully so. Then some things were said by the Admin which freaked a few of us out, it just spiraled out of the sky from there, similar to NC's jet photo he likes to post. A requested was made for their account removal, others just said "fuck" allot, some gobbled and begged.
Let me make myself clear, the drama sucks but it does happen when you throw that many people into a political forum. I also want to make myself clear when I say even though GRC pissed some of us off we never wanted him to freak like that. We just wanted beer back.
also, Dag was an awesome Admin, he did a great job and all out of his own pocket. He definitly stood up for some of us and gave us all a cool place to hang out and bullshit. I just think he may have took a few things the wrong way. Shit could have gone better, that is for sure. Holy shit people, its only the fucking Internet.

I just want to go on the record, again, as saying this is what I do NOT want to happen here.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum