Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer's Report Reveals NFL Player's Alleged Racist Rant

2 posters

Go down

Officer's Report Reveals NFL Player's Alleged Racist Rant Empty Officer's Report Reveals NFL Player's Alleged Racist Rant

Post by submarinepainter Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:10 pm

A Jacksonville, Fla., television station has obtained documents detailing Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams’ racist rant to police the night he was arrested in September 2006 on suspicion of DUI, News 4 Jax reported.

The police officer involved wrote in a report that Williams called him "Honky mother (expletive)," and said, "I (expletive) your momma ... I (expletive) your wife twice." Williams allegedly went on to say he would do something to the officer’s daughter, News 4 Jax reported.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,346152,00.html

Al Sharptongue what say you ? Rev. Jackoff ?
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Officer's Report Reveals NFL Player's Alleged Racist Rant Empty Re: Officer's Report Reveals NFL Player's Alleged Racist Rant

Post by Bilbo Baggins Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:18 am

Racism by any race is disgrace and I completely disapprove of it. However, I think we could agree that blacks have been the victims of racism far more often than perpetrators.
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins
The guy who makes it interesting
The guy who makes it interesting

Number of posts : 390
Locale : New Zealand
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Officer's Report Reveals NFL Player's Alleged Racist Rant Empty Re: Officer's Report Reveals NFL Player's Alleged Racist Rant

Post by submarinepainter Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:10 am

Bilbo Baggins wrote:Racism by any race is disgrace and I completely disapprove of it. However, I think we could agree that blacks have been the victims of racism far more often than perpetrators.
more often than the Jews???
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down