Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unemployment solution

5 posters

Go down

Unemployment solution Empty Unemployment solution

Post by NonConformist Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:50 pm

I figured it out

I know how we can 'create' 30 million jobs rather quickly, all we have to do is hunt down and deport all the illegals and wah lah, 30 million more American Jobs
NonConformist
NonConformist
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 515
Locale : S. Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.conservativecore.com

Back to top Go down

Unemployment solution Empty Re: Unemployment solution

Post by GD2GO Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:15 am

NonConformist wrote:I figured it out

I know how we can 'create' 30 million jobs rather quickly, all we have to do is hunt down and deport all the illegals and wah lah, 30 million more American Jobs

BUt wait, I thought Prezident Dubya told us the wetbacks only do jobs Americans don't want! What a Face
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Obama Rulz Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:28 am

That's the neocon answer to everything. Blame it on the poor immigrants who only want to come here for a better life for themselves and their families. You guys must have closets full of brown shirts or white hoods.
Obama Rulz
Obama Rulz
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by NonConformist Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 am

AT least that beats a closet full of Kool-Aid and wanton ignorance about the truth.
NonConformist
NonConformist
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Back to top Go down

Post by Loner Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Obama Rulz wrote:That's the neocon answer to everything. Blame it on the poor immigrants who only want to come here for a better life for themselves and their families. You guys must have closets full of brown shirts or white hoods.

Typical answer from a predictable Obama Supporter. As soon as we disagree with the black presidents policy or illegal immigration just pull the race card and scream about the White Hoods. If you want respect around here or any other forum, come up with a real argument and drop the poor black man/mexican speech, it will get you no where here just as it does in the real world.
Now as far as the brown shirts, you really have gone through the kool aid line a few times.
Now, I'm all for immigration. I'm against supporting them all with my hard work and taxes. Can't you understand that? If you want to come here then fine, have a job lined up and pay your share, I'm all for that, I'm a caring individual. But its not my responsibility or my obligation to save you from your shitty government who does not care about you. Its not my responsibility to pay for your wasted space in the emergency room because your snotty nosed kid has a cold and you don’t have any insurance because you send your money back to your worthless country. And stop buying X boxes and spinners! Pay your bills first, then buy the other bling bling.
Loner
Loner
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 98
Locale : Clock Tower
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by NonConformist Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:13 pm

+1 Immigration is cool, just do it legally like everyone else in the world has too!
NonConformist
NonConformist
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Back to top Go down

Post by Obama Rulz Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:30 am

Let's just look at the facts of our migrant immigrants who come here to do work that Americans won't do:

Bllanket amnesty for current illegal immigrants just plain makes sense. You can't round up 30 million hard working people and send them out of the country. It's better to get them fully on the tax rolls.

Regardless of how they came to the U.S., illegal immigrants deserve:
- U.S. government financial aid for college tuition. It's in our best interest to educate these people.
- visas for spouse/children to come to the U.S. Families shouldn't be separated. I thought conservatives were pro-family? How can you support the separation of these families?

Now - do you think you can have a debate without Kool Aid or calling me names?
Obama Rulz
Obama Rulz
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by NonConformist Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Obama Rulz wrote:Let's just look at the facts of our migrant immigrants who come here to do work that Americans won't do:

Actually I know many American who would but cant because they wont hire them as theyd have to be paid minimum wage, id about kill for a job like that now

Bllanket amnesty for current illegal immigrants just plain makes sense. You can't round up 30 million hard working people and send them out of the country. It's better to get them fully on the tax rolls.

No it doesnt, you are rewarding bad and illegal behaviour at the expense of us who follow the law, mush like this bailout of Obamas and Bushs. Just rewarding irresponsible and bad behaviour

Regardless of how they came to the U.S., illegal immigrants deserve:
- U.S. government financial aid for college tuition. It's in our best interest to educate these people.
- visas for spouse/children to come to the U.S. Families shouldn't be separated. I thought conservatives were pro-family? How can you support the separation of these families?

If they didnt want to be seperated they should have stayed in their nation and not come here illegally and break our laws and they try and say they are law abiding people, and no they dont 'deserve' anything. No one is entitled to COllege least of all illegals who criminally came to the US. What abouut all the poor people here? All the Americans who would love a shot at such things

Done
NonConformist
NonConformist
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Back to top Go down

Post by Loner Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Obama Rulz wrote:

Oh really.....

Obama Rulz wrote: You guys must have closets full of brown shirts or white hoods.

Nice try there, more hypocrisy. Are you tired of getting caught with your pants down yet? Or are you just tired of deflecting.

AFA immigration, again, as long as the American people are not held responsible to carry everyone else on their shoulders, I'm all for it. You need to do some basic math before you suggest we pay for all of them while we ignore all of our own.
And right about now, as a lot of us had forecasted, Americans would be happy to do some of these jobs. I'm not sure if you have been paying attention to current events, but we're getting our ass kicked out there, we can't afford to give away jobs because they are "hard" or "dirty". I've done my share of shitty work, and I think more Americans should do shitty work. Everyone acts like they are entitled to a cushy 50K a year office job, that’s just not how it works.
How about helping me pay for my sons college? I think its racists that because I'm a white male I don’t get any help putting him through school, paying my share and then in turn you expect me to pay for someone else to go through school before I even put food on my table.
Come up with the math, then I'll be happy to listen to your argument. But until we can feed , school, and keep people in their homes and off the streets this makes zero sense. It’s another pipe dream as are the other 90% of social programs.
Loner
Loner
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 98
Locale : Clock Tower
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Obama Rulz wrote:That's the neocon answer to everything. Blame it on the poor immigrants who only want to come here for a better life for themselves and their families. You guys must have closets full of brown shirts or white hoods.

immigrants that come here in the proper manner I will defend with all my heart, no matter what their race color or religion, ILLEGALS ARE CRIMINALS and a burden to our system
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content