Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMERICA SAYS LET'S WIN WAR (POLL SUPPORTS KEEPING U.S. TROOP

5 posters

Go down

AMERICA SAYS LET'S WIN WAR (POLL SUPPORTS KEEPING U.S. TROOP Empty AMERICA SAYS LET'S WIN WAR (POLL SUPPORTS KEEPING U.S. TROOP

Post by Joahob Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:29 am

In a dramatic finding, a new poll shows a solid majority of Americans still wants to win the war in Iraq - and keep U.S. troops there until the Baghdad government can take over.

Strong majorities also say victory is vital to the War on Terror and that Americans should support President Bush even if they have concerns about the way the war is being handled, according to the survey conducted by Public Opinion Strategies.

The poll found that 57 percent of Americans supported "finishing the job in Iraq" - keeping U.S. troops there until the Iraqis can provide security on their own. Forty-one percent disagreed.

By 53 percent to 43 percent they also believe victory in Iraq over the insurgents is still possible.

Despite last November's electoral victories by anti-war Democrats, the survey found little support among voters for a quick pullout of U.S. forces.

Only 25 percent of those surveyed agreed with the statement, "I don't really care what happens in Iraq after the U.S. leaves, I just want the troops brought home." Seventy-four percent disagreed.

The survey was conducted before last week's House of Representatives resolution repudiating Bush's war policies.

But by 53 percent to 46 percent, Americans said Democrats are going too far, too fast in demanding troop withdrawals.

But the poll of 800 registered voters found Americans pessimistic about Iraq's fledgling democracy.

Only 34 percent felt it would become a stable democracy, compared with 60 percent who said it would not.

Joahob
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 72
Locale : Spaceship Earth
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Back to top Go down

AMERICA SAYS LET'S WIN WAR (POLL SUPPORTS KEEPING U.S. TROOP Empty Re: AMERICA SAYS LET'S WIN WAR (POLL SUPPORTS KEEPING U.S. TROOP

Post by Buzzy Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:24 pm

Shhhh, don't tell Nancy Pelosi or John "SurrenderMonkey" Murtha. They believe that November 06 was a mandate to surrender and make the world safe for Islamofacism to run wild.
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Back to top Go down

AMERICA SAYS LET'S WIN WAR (POLL SUPPORTS KEEPING U.S. TROOP Empty Re: AMERICA SAYS LET'S WIN WAR (POLL SUPPORTS KEEPING U.S. TROOP

Post by old goat Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:26 pm

They will ignore the will of the people, despite the fact that it wasn't really the Dhimmicrats who won as much as it was the Republicans who lost.

I hope that the American public is becoming so thoroughly disgusted with the Dhimmicrats that they will have a tough time getting elected dogcatcher. This would open the possibility for a new immerging constitutional party that would move things toward conservative values. One can always dream.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 255
Locale : Syracuse, NY - the Liberal Mecca State
Registration date : 2007-01-17

http://yankeefansunite.eamped.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzy Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:04 am

OG, I have serious doubts that either party cares about the will of the people these days. They're both just playing political games while the agendas of the corporations that pay them keeps rolling on.
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me

Back to top Go down

Post by KSigMason Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:27 am

Here are a few quotes, by a wise man, that our country should remember:

"Tin soldier politicians in Washington have allowed us to kick the Hell out of one b*stard and at the same time forced us to help establish a second one as evil or more evil than the first...This time we'll need almighty God's constant help if we're to live in the same world with Stalin and his murdering cutthroats."
-- General George S Patton

"You just wait and see. The lily-livered b*stards in Washington will demobilize. They'll say they've made the world safe for democracy again. The Russians are not such d*mned fools. They'll rebuild; and with modern weapons."

"America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.”

“No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair.”

"You’re never beaten until you admit it.”
KSigMason
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 387
Locale : Boise, ID

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:32 pm

It doesn't matter what the American people say.

What's important is what our Mexican masters say.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Joahob Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:05 pm

iluvfreebeer wrote:It doesn't matter what the American people say.

Please...you're embarrassing yourself. Rolling Eyes

Joahob
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 72
Locale : Spaceship Earth
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:38 am

Another Canuck on LSD heard from
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by KSigMason Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:26 am

I'm still getting used to being in the Arizona province of Northern Mexico.
KSigMason
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:36 am

IDARNG_Loki wrote:

My friend, you are behind enemy lines.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by KSigMason Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:13 am

iluvfreebeer wrote:
IDARNG_Loki wrote:

My friend, you are behind enemy lines.
I find it funny the SOP on dealing with illegals that this base has forced on the soldiers. Oh well, nothing I can do.
KSigMason
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:57 am

At Camp Pendleton they can't keep the wetbacks outside the wire. Is it the same there?
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by KSigMason Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:22 pm

iluvfreebeer wrote:At Camp Pendleton they can't keep the wetbacks outside the wire. Is it the same there?
Basically. Yeah.
KSigMason
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down