Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Lib Clubs

2 posters

Go down

College Lib Clubs Empty College Lib Clubs

Post by KSigMason Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:16 pm

MEChA

Most of you don’t know that I work at the Information Desk of our University’s Student Union Building, or commonly known as the SUB. The Desk is in the main area of the SUB so I see a lot of things: strange people, homeless people, the different club booths, and everyday college events.

Today when I was working I looked across the way and saw a booth with two banners; one behind the club members and another on the table in front of them. The one in front said “MEChA”, but I didn’t know what that was. I got a good idea though when I looked at the sign behind the members standing at the booth. That banner had “Columbus Day” crossed out with “Indigenous People’s Day” below it.

I laughed at myself when I took a better look at the one member sitting there. He was a very white young hippy with a nice full beard and shaggy hair. He was wearing a very laughable shirt also. It was a “N.O.T. (No Oppression Tolerated) on our Campus T-Shirt.

NOT on our Campus came around when a gay college student, and a member of a Greek Frat, said he had been beat up by another Frat, many said it was Kappa Sigma. Don’t get me wrong, he looked like he had been in a fight with a heavy-weight boxer. So the Student Government put together a rally to show support for this student and diversity. My Fraternity showed up to show our support against violence. I attended because I was a leader for the Pledge class and all I heard was how our campus was a breeding ground of hate, oppression, sexism, and prejudice. Yet, this was our first major attack in several years. I mean BSU is very quiet compared to other campuses in the nation, but this isn’t what you heard from the feminist, the young man who could barely speak English, and other various members of “cultural/ethnic” clubs. A few days later it turns out he made it all up and had beat himself up - a lot of hot air for nothing. But now back to MEChA.

I decided to look up MEChA on our Student Organization site and this is what I found

MEChA also known as Movimiento Estudiantil Chicana/o de Aztlan

Description:
The purpose[s] of this organization shall be to: To increase unity among Raza (Race) at BSU and la Comunidad (community). To promote education among Chicanos for the betterment of our Gente (People). To promote and retain our Cultura (Culture) through special cultural events sponsored by M.E.Ch.A. To educate and encourage participation for Raza students in political policies, issues, and processes that concern them. To form a working relationship between la Comunidad and M.E.Ch.A of BSU. To recruit and retain Raza students to BSU. To provide a sense of familia amongst Mechistas at BSU.

Constitution:
ARTICLE III - Affiliation
Section 1 This organization shall operate according to the most current regulations and policies of the Idaho State Board of Education, Boise State University, and of the Constitution of the Associated Students of Boise State University, and in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws regardless of contradictory material that may be in this document.

It’s pretty funny because the document doesn’t have anything contradictory, but I want to read their by-laws to see what crap is in that.

I also searched on the net for MEChA and found this site: [URL="http://www.americanpatrol.com/MECHA/MEChAindex.html"]Scourge of MEChA[/URL] and found out this was a motto of MEChA:
College Lib Clubs MechaLogo
"Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."
"Everything for the race. Everything outside the race, nothing."
From what I read on the site. MEChA seems to be just another Raza racist organization. I would just like to point out that their ideals are equal to those of the Nazis, KKK, and White Supremists.

I have decided to make this thread my College confused individual Club thread. Because of the events today and my strong stance on illegal immigration I have decided to make MEChA my thread starter club.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
KSigMason
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 387
Locale : Boise, ID
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

College Lib Clubs Empty Re: College Lib Clubs

Post by GD2GO Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:06 pm

Welcome to the third world
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down