Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huckabee

+2
Bilbo Baggins
LiberalsAreBabyKillers!
6 posters

Go down

Huckabee Empty Huckabee

Post by LiberalsAreBabyKillers! Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:15 pm

It looks to me like I might end up voting for Huck. I will vote for whoever is most likely to defeat Giuliani. Hunter, though my ideal candidate, cannot beat Giuliani, so I won't vote for him. Tancredo, my next fav, is in a similar situtation. Finally Thompson came and he seemed conservative enough and best yet, like he could be Giuliani. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, he started to slip in the polls, still in second, but loosing badly in the important early states and continuing to slide. Now Huck has come out of nowhere and made massive gains in many states. Not only key states like NH, IA, and SC, but many other places too. North Carolina, for example, went from Supporting Thompson by 18 points in September and by 11 points in October, to supporting Giuliani by 11 points last month to, out of nowhere supporting Huck by 16 points with 33%, up from the single digits for most of the state's polling history. I'm not a huge Huck fan. I'd much rather Thompson regain support. But unlike Thompson, Huckabee is the first Republican to lead Giuliani in more than a year, and I will gladly vote for Huck if it means defeating that damn RINO lib bastard.
LiberalsAreBabyKillers!
LiberalsAreBabyKillers!
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Locale : McMinnville, Oregon
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Huckabee Empty Re: Huckabee

Post by Bilbo Baggins Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:21 pm

Still a long time to go yet, why not continue supporting Thompson? He could still turn it around.
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins
The guy who makes it interesting

Number of posts : 390
Locale : New Zealand
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberalsAreBabyKillers! Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:46 pm

Bilbo Baggins wrote:Still a long time to go yet, why not continue supporting Thompson? He could still turn it around.

Definitely. I will support him until election day (unless Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo suddenly come from behind), but until that time I won't know for whom I will vote.
LiberalsAreBabyKillers!
LiberalsAreBabyKillers!
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Locale : McMinnville, Oregon
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:03 pm

I first supported Huck. Mainly because he doesn't equivocate on the 2nd Amendment. I now support Fred, with Huck as my number 2.

Either is far preferable to the odious Ghoulliani or that damned liberal Romney.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzy Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:34 pm

Huckabee is just another big government RINO. He's just as anti 2nd amendment as Rudy and never met a tax increase he didn't like. I'll be casting my vote for Fred and if he isn't nominated I may just sit the election out at home as an independent.
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bilbo Baggins Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:00 am

I'll be casting my vote for Fred and if he isn't nominated I may just sit the election out at home as an independent.

What about a third party candidate?
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins

Number of posts : 390
Locale : New Zealand
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzy Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:49 pm

None appeal to me although I can see a third party evolving when the conservatives all finally leave the GOP and people with brains finally wake up and leave the Democrats.
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:25 pm

So McLame is the guy now. There really is no choice left in this race.

This year is even worse than the choice between Kerry and Bush, and I thought that was setting the bar pretty low.

When I vote I will leave the Top slot empty. I can not vote for Obamalamadingdong, the man has no experience, has done nothing of note during his term in office (which might be about the only plus - he didn't screw things up). I will never cast a vote for McCain. The only difference between Hildabeast and Obama and McCain are the way they phrase their lies.

Obama is all about change, yet all his stuff is the same old rhetoric from an empty suit. McCain has plenty of experience and legislation that has his fingerprints all over it, which is why I will not vote for him.

The last President worth voting for was Reagan. That is a long time to go without a decent candidate that you could really get behind.

We will see our taxes go up. We will see socialized medicine passed so the government can screw up the health system in this country. We will see Social Security and Health care cost more than half our country's annual bill, and it will continue to degrade. We will see inflation go out of control.

The only possible positive light will be that whomever gets to be President is likely to be in one term. Pathetic to have to think like that, but there it is.

Wahoo! Mad
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 255
Locale : Syracuse, NY - the Liberal Mecca State

http://yankeefansunite.eamped.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:02 pm

I'm thinking of writing in Alan Keyes
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:52 pm

I'd vote for Alan Keyes in a heartbeat over McCain or Obamalamadingdong or Hildabeast. If he entered as an independant it could at least make things interesting.

Heck, I'd vote for Perot over McCain or any others still in this race. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 255
Locale : Syracuse, NY - the Liberal Mecca State

http://yankeefansunite.eamped.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:25 am

old goat wrote:I'd vote for Alan Keyes in a heartbeat over McCain or Obamalamadingdong or Hildabeast. If he entered as an independant it could at least make things interesting.

Heck, I'd vote for Perot over McCain or any others still in this race. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Perot vs. McLame --- battle of the nutjobs! Laughing
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:21 am

old goat wrote:So McLame is the guy now. There really is no choice left in this race.

This year is even worse than the choice between Kerry and Bush, and I thought that was setting the bar pretty low.

When I vote I will leave the Top slot empty. I can not vote for Obamalamadingdong, the man has no experience, has done nothing of note during his term in office (which might be about the only plus - he didn't screw things up). I will never cast a vote for McCain. The only difference between Hildabeast and Obama and McCain are the way they phrase their lies.

Obama is all about change, yet all his stuff is the same old rhetoric from an empty suit. McCain has plenty of experience and legislation that has his fingerprints all over it, which is why I will not vote for him.

The last President worth voting for was Reagan. That is a long time to go without a decent candidate that you could really get behind.

We will see our taxes go up. We will see socialized medicine passed so the government can screw up the health system in this country. We will see Social Security and Health care cost more than half our country's annual bill, and it will continue to degrade. We will see inflation go out of control.

The only possible positive light will be that whomever gets to be President is likely to be in one term.
Pathetic to have to think like that, but there it is.

Wahoo! Mad

Old Goat was prescient with this post.

Speaking of the Old Goat, I thought I heard the sounds of his hooves around here. Goat?
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:23 pm

goat used to post allot at the original CL , what happened?
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content