Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama: I want to be president of all 57 states

3 posters

Go down

Obama: I want to be president of all 57 states Empty Obama: I want to be president of all 57 states

Post by submarinepainter Sat May 10, 2008 9:44 am

Quote:
In his prepared remarks Obama was ready to start blasting Arizona Sen. John McCain, the presumptive Republican nominee, to show the Illinois Democrat is moving on to the general election campaign.

But first the freshman senator had to go through all the....

...obligatory delighted to see you, delighted to be here part of stump speeches that also require that you actually know where you are.

Obama pulled that off O.K. But then he drifted away from the text a tad, as rookies are wont to do sometimes, forgetting how exhausting this primary process is and should be. And trusting in their instincts, their very tired instincts.

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

The Times' conscientious Robin Abcarian thought she heard something different there. She checked her tape recorder. It had captured what he had actually said -- 57 states now. A new Louisiana Purchase that's gone unannounced so far? Was he channeling his inner John Kerry-Heinz 57 personality?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/05/barack-obama-wa.html
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Obama: I want to be president of all 57 states Empty Re: Obama: I want to be president of all 57 states

Post by GD2GO Mon May 12, 2008 2:55 pm

I heard the sound bite. I think the One Man Sleeper Cell was just joking about 57 states.

Obama: I want to be president of all 57 states Wheres_obama
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Obama: I want to be president of all 57 states Empty Re: Obama: I want to be president of all 57 states

Post by GD2GO Mon May 12, 2008 3:11 pm

This is Barack Hussein Obama's new lapel pin, showing stars for all 57 states

Obama: I want to be president of all 57 states 57-stars-flag-pin
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Mon May 12, 2008 6:30 pm

iluvfreebeer wrote:This is Barack Hussein Obama's new lapel pin, showing stars for all 57 states

Obama: I want to be president of all 57 states 57-stars-flag-pin

lmao
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bilbo Baggins Mon May 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Slip of the tongue from an exhausted man I would suggest, nothing to get worked up about and I would say they same whoever the candidate was. Real issues should be the focus of this campaign.
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins
The guy who makes it interesting
The guy who makes it interesting

Number of posts : 390
Locale : New Zealand
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Tue May 13, 2008 6:08 pm

Bilbo Baggins wrote:Slip of the tongue from an exhausted man I would suggest, nothing to get worked up about and I would say they same whoever the candidate was. Real issues should be the focus of this campaign.

th e issues are Obama Must lose!!!
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down