Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

allah is not God

+7
Miracle Thoughts
Sona
this worm wine
RightWingChick
Popov
old goat
GD2GO
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

allah is not God Empty allah is not God

Post by GD2GO Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:30 pm

allah is not God.

Discuss amongst yourselves.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

allah is not God Empty Re: allah is not God

Post by old goat Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:17 am

farao As meaning full as Horus.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 255
Locale : Syracuse, NY - the Liberal Mecca State

http://yankeefansunite.eamped.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:42 am

I wonder if this counts as true theological debate Laughing
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Character sheet
test: 1

https://conservative-life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:08 pm

My idea of debate is to make a statement of fact, and watch as my inferiors wring their hands with lame excuses about how they might be right.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingChick Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:11 pm

Well if we agree with you, there isn't much room for debate. Laughing

I made this statement to my hubby, who has some <peaceful, non- radical> Muslim friends. He replied "Well, he is to them." I simply replied "They are wrong." Perhaps I need some help from the FreeBeer!
RightWingChick
RightWingChick
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:44 pm

RightWingChick wrote:Well if we agree with you, there isn't much room for debate. Laughing

I made this statement to my hubby, who has some <peaceful, non- radical> Muslim friends. He replied "Well, he is to them." I simply replied "They are wrong." Perhaps I need some help from the FreeBeer!
Free beer always helps with any discussion. Smile Though too much of it can cause it to degenerate...

Embarassed I guess you meant our lovable Beer.

The real trouble is not in their disagreeing with our beliefs, we disagree with other religions without resorting to violence, it is more that their religion's holy book tells them it is honorable to decieve and to kill. How does that square with a just God? How does that do anything other than follow the prince of darkness?

Christ warned of there being false prophets. How many prophets have followed after the time of Christ? Not many, and all but Mohammad have been ridiculed for the charlitans that they were. Even though Mohammad had made "prophetic predictions" one test of a true prophet is that they come true. They didn't. How does Islam deal with this and the teachings of the Bible that counter the teachings of Islam? They say the Bible was altered and therefore it is a lie.

That is the whole nub of the matter. Their cult is founded on lies and murder and deceit. How can that stand? Only through Satan's aid.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:10 pm

RightWingChick wrote:Well if we agree with you, there isn't much room for debate. Laughing

I also have some non-radical muslim friends.
I invite them to Mass. Laughing
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:46 am

The trouble is they are defined by the MAJORITY of their faith who have done nothing to condemn the actions of the radicals.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:49 am

Some of that is out of fear, but I think most is because they secretly hate us and support the jihadists.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:13 pm

Unfortunately, I think more of them do support the Jihadists than do it out of fear. They are Muslims first.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by this worm wine Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:04 am

Could it be that Allah is a different name (because of different languages) for our christian god, whos message has been misinterpreted by his followers?
Actually no, because they have Mohammed.....
Never mind!

this worm wine
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:52 pm

There is a lot of information out there on the start of the Islamic religion. Their allah is derived from the more ancient pagan moon god. They try to claim that their god is the same as the Christian God/ Judeo-Christian that is. Yet they say that the Bible, the word of God was altered and is a lie.

Interesting no?
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:29 am

old goat wrote:There is a lot of information out there on the start of the Islamic religion. Their allah is derived from the more ancient pagan moon god. They try to claim that their god is the same as the Christian God/ Judeo-Christian that is. Yet they say that the Bible, the word of God was altered and is a lie.

Interesting no?

religion has been this way for centuries, one calling says it is the true faith, and rejects all others as heretical and whatnot. religion has been a curse and a blessing since it's creation. on the one hand you have something that gives people hope, a set of morals and community, on the other hand you teach them to despise people of a different mindset than their own. the church itself , nowadays at least, isn't telling people to kill infidels and whatnot, at least in most cases, but extremists, and not just in a particular religion - in numerous religions, are using faith as a tool for political ends in general and war in particular - just like in the good old days of crusades, inquisitions and burning heretics at the stake
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Character sheet

https://conservative-life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sona Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:52 am

iluvfreebeer wrote:allah is not God.

Yes, he is a real god. What evidence do you have to suggest he isn't a real god?

Sona
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:06 pm

Sona, while the Islamic religion tries to claim that their "one god" came from the same origins as the Judeo-Christian God, it really came from worship of the moon. Last I checked you can't land on the face of a god. Shocked
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:55 pm

Sona wrote:

Yes, he is a real god. What evidence do you have to suggest he isn't a real god?

Well, I'm currently a lameass agnostic, so I could care less what those heathen savage sons of bitches ragtangos believe in or don't believe in.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:47 pm

Sona wrote:

God is all knowing. That is one of the keys about God. If Muhammad was his prophet as is claimed, and Allah is the true God, then why were there no prophesies from him that came about? Why would they have to proclaim that the Bible was incorrect in order to allow for their beliefs? Why is the Koran full of contradictions and errors when God is perfect and the writtings are supposed to be the word of God?
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Miracle Thoughts Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:47 am

The topic was not if allah is a God. The statement was "allah is not God". There is a big difference to being a god and being God.

I will admit allah is a god to some. He is not however the true God.

PS: Beer, if you're an agnostic quite quoting the Bible, it's pretty stupid and is offensive to both Bible-believers and agnostics everywhere.

Miracle Thoughts
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KSigMason Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:53 pm

Miracle Thoughts wrote:The topic was not if allah is a God. The statement was "allah is not God". There is a big difference to being a god and being God.

PS: Beer, if you're an agnostic quite quoting the Bible, it's pretty stupid and is offensive to both Bible-believers and agnostics everywhere.
There is no god, there is only God. There is no Allah, there is only God and Allah isn't Him.

Beer can quote the Bible. Plus, agnosticism isn't atheism.
KSigMason
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 387
Locale : Boise, ID
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miracle Thoughts Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:17 am

I understand there is only one God. However, Sona took the stance that, "[H]e is a real god." This is true allah is a god to some. I do not deny he is a god, just like many other things are gods in people's lives. This said nothing can replace the true God, the only creator of heaven and earth.

I understand agnosticism is not atheism. However, agnostics do not believe in God as a certainty. If someone does not beleive in the certain existance of God why quote Him? While quoting the Bible as an agnostic may not be offensive, and is totally within his rights to do. I think it is pretty stupid and very ironic to think someone who is admittedly not sure that God is real will quote Him in a signature. Of course, this is only personal opinion and as I said totally within his rights to do.

Miracle Thoughts
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:47 pm

Miracle Thoughts wrote:The topic was not if allah is a God. The statement was "allah is not God". There is a big difference to being a god and being God.

I am believer in crisis or agnostic. Take your pick. The one thing I do NOT do is mock those of JudeoChristian faith. I believe the Bible is the most important written word. I know that you and many others KNOW that it is the word of God because you have faith. I can't undeniably say I still believe that, but I will not question your faith in the Bible being the Word of God.

I spent a good portion of my life studying the bible as well as the quaran and other books of faith. I make no claims to being an expert in faith, but I am quite conversant in the Bible, in several languages and have even read it in Aramaic and Hebrew.

As for allah, I think there is sufficient data out there to show that allah is a remnant of a pagan moon god and that islam is a cult of violence that has evolved into a power mad and extremely violent political party.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miracle Thoughts Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:47 am

First, thank you for being so respectful of the faith of Christians. Honestly, that is a hard stance to take and one that I, even as a Christ follower, strive to attain.

I will ask you though where the disconnect is from you believing that, "[T]he Bible is the most important written word," and the inability to "undeniably" say that you know it is the word of God. I hope that you understand that the main way I know the Bible is the word of God is through faith. This will sound like a contradiction to most but through some everyday examples it is easily explained. I also hope you realize that another way I know the bible is the written word of God and that He is the only true God is through answered prayer and everyday miracles. Many skeptics will argue the veracity of my everyday miracles which is fine with me.

My assumption is that as a beleiver in crisis, that means you believe in whatever works in the time of need. Like I said that is my assumption so feel free to correct my thoughts there.

I apologize if I offended you with my comments. They were made out of ingnorance of you true meaning.

Miracle Thoughts
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:44 pm

MT, I take no offense at all.

Let me try to explain, and hope it helps my own understanding as well.

The Bible has undoubtedly had the most positive impact upon mankind of any written word. It has inspired many (including myself) to find inner strength and do things beyond what they have thought they were capable.

But to do so requires an essential element. Faith. Without Faith, the Bible is little more than a book of parables. Educational certianly in the morality that it often teaches. But still just parables to one without faith -- at best.

By a "believer in crisis" or agnostic, what I really mean is someone who's faith has been shaken severely in the past 9 months or so. This after a time when, frankly, I think my faith saved me from dying, or worse.

The problem is this. While I feel my faith allowed me to find inner strength in the past I've seen things since then that I can not understand how a loving God would allow. Cancer, death, misfortune . . . to good, loving, God fearing people.

I am now faced with some new challenges in my life. Very serious ones. Frankly, I would love to be able to find my faith again. But I am not sure how. Nor am I sure that it wouldn't be hypocritical to only come back to God when things go wrong and I need help.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Character sheet
test:

Back to top Go down

Post by KSigMason Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:27 pm

A good book to check out is:

The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion

allah is not God 513h0K-ODcL._SS500_
KSigMason
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 387
Locale : Boise, ID
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miracle Thoughts Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:32 am

Beer,

I sympathize with you. I understand loss in a personal way. I wish that I could give you and answer or point to a human who has all the answers. Unfortunately, I do not have all the answers nor do I know of a living human that does.

However, I can give a word of hope. This may sound very flaky and overly spiritual but God can help. Your question about how God can allow bad things to happen is not an abnormal question. I think every Christian has had that question at least once in their life. However, what I understand is that letting bitterness against God set in separates me from the only one who can truly help me. The answer that has put my mind at ease about bad situations is that I am sure it was not God's fault. If I am willing to believe that He is as great as the Bible says He is and I know that humans are not as great as they claim to be, I am willing to imagine the problem does not lay with God. In other words, my faith leads me to believe that the problem or bad situations that occur at more a product of life and Satan's role in humanity than they are God not taking interest or willing to help.

I hope this explanation was not to confusing.

When facing these new challenges I encourage you to not doubt that you have faith or think that you need to find it. I can see you have faith. All you need to do is to go back to God and He will help. Don't think that this is hypocritical to do. But I will say this, make a decision this time to go back and stay. It is much more fulfilling to know that you have a relationship with the God of the universe and when you purpose to stay close to Him, it is much easier to see Him staying close to you. Also, you faith is your inner strength given to you by God. Humans many times want to take over some of God's responsibilities and I think that is where some of our problems come in.

Don't let your faith be shaken by what people say or the circumstances of this life. God is on your side.

I know this may sound like super-spiritual mumbo-jumbo to some but I truly believe people need to stop thinking of God as someone who doesn't care and see Him for who He truly is.

Miracle Thoughts
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: