Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Democrats Are Spineless

3 posters

Go down

Democrats Are Spineless Empty Democrats Are Spineless

Post by Buzzy Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:44 pm

If you watched the Democratic majority in Congress unanimously confirm General Petraeus and then vote against winning the war in a totally NONBINDING resolution it should become clear that Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats are worthless, spineless wimps and liars to boot.

If they actually held the belief that the Iraqi war should be ended they would have not confirmed Petraeus, voted on a BINDING resolution, and defunded the war immediately.

It's now apparent that the Democrats just wanted power and used the anti war theme to gain the majority. Expect 2 more years of war in Iraq (at least) with the Democrats speaking loudly against it but refusing to stop anything.

The far left gets pwned by greedy Democrats Twisted Evil
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Back to top Go down

Democrats Are Spineless Empty Re: Democrats Are Spineless

Post by GD2GO Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:54 pm

So the Dems fork over their base, and the Repubs fork over their base. Both of them moving toward the "middle" with little to distinguish them. Both are parties of corporate whores with no moral compass.

I must sound like a broken record (for those old enough to remember such things) but there is no discernable difference between the Dem party and the GOP. They are both power mad machines that want more and more power over our lives assigned to the government, and that which remains to be owned by corporations and the one worlders.

It's starting to remind me of that movie "Conspiracy Theory".

-----------------------------------------------------
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by old goat Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:50 am

There is a difference between the two parties, but it is only a matter of degrees with the bigger candidates.

Dhimmicrats, as a whole are not to be trusted. Their base is so far left now that they won't be able to move center too far. They know it, and they really don't want to, they just want to appear to be centrist.

The GoofOffParty blew what they had going with Reagan, there are some in the party that are still of that ilk, but McLame and his type get all the press. Bush isn't a Reagan, so that hurts the party. I think there is still some hope ( abet small) that they will be more conservative even in their stances than Dhimmicrats EVER would be.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 255
Locale : Syracuse, NY - the Liberal Mecca State

http://yankeefansunite.eamped.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:51 am

The GOP has been worthless since they nominated Bob Dole for President.
I could go back to 88 and point to Bush senior, but nominating a Veep is a given.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down