Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bush Administration Prosecutes Another Peace Officer

3 posters

Go down

Bush Administration Prosecutes Another Peace Officer Empty Bush Administration Prosecutes Another Peace Officer

Post by Buzzy Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:25 am

A Texas deputy sheriff who fired shots at a fleeing vehicle after the driver tried to run him down faces 10 years in prison for injuring one of the passengers, a Mexican national being smuggled illegally into the United States.
The U.S. attorney, who won lengthy prison terms last year for two U.S. Border Patrol agents in the shooting of a drug-smuggling suspect, also prosecuted Edwards County Deputy Sheriff Guillermo F. Hernandez, who is to be sentenced next month.
The deputy's boss, Sheriff Donald G. Letsinger, said his officer -- who had been on the job for a year -- "followed the letter of the law" in defending himself in the April 2005 incident and questioned why the government brought charges.
More at: http://www.washtimes.com/national/20070202-124744-1388r.htm

I honestly don't think this nation can survive till 2008 under the Bush Administration.
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Back to top Go down

Bush Administration Prosecutes Another Peace Officer Empty Re: Bush Administration Prosecutes Another Peace Officer

Post by t-bird Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:54 am

This Border problem will never be solved, with out a MAJOR rethinking and renaissances of the American government. I dont think this is just Booshes Problem but too many damn libtards that think the rights of criminals are more important that that of law abiding citizens of the United States.
t-bird
t-bird
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Back to top Go down

Bush Administration Prosecutes Another Peace Officer Empty Re: Bush Administration Prosecutes Another Peace Officer

Post by GD2GO Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:25 pm

I'm tough on police misconduct, but this clearly is not such. When we stop protecting our protectors, (the thin blue line), we slide quickly in to the abyss.

Combine this with the two CBP heroes behind bars and it's clear the Dubya administration is no friend of American Sovereignty or those who protect us.

St. Michael, Patron Saint of Police . . . help us.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down