Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up-to-Date White Spruce Ring Widths, Global Warming,

3 posters

Go down

Up-to-Date White Spruce Ring Widths, Global Warming, Empty Up-to-Date White Spruce Ring Widths, Global Warming,

Post by biopiracy Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:28 pm

http://marginalizedactiondinosaur.net/?p=21

Bad Trees! Not showing what you are supposed to.
biopiracy
biopiracy
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Back to top Go down

Up-to-Date White Spruce Ring Widths, Global Warming, Empty Re: Up-to-Date White Spruce Ring Widths, Global Warming,

Post by old goat Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:47 pm

There are a lot of things that contradict the global warming "facts".

Something that is not adequately addressed is the global temperature. Its not like you can stick a big thermometer up its rear and voila' its temperature is known. It is all a big AVERAGE taken from main citys around the world. Some areas are totally ignored. The sun is ignored. The oceans are mainly ignored. Forested areas are ignored.

How do you come up with an average when so many areas are ignored?

How do you really come up with the temperatures of hundreds of years ago? While there are some markers that help give a clue, that isn't really accurate.
old goat
old goat
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 255
Locale : Syracuse, NY - the Liberal Mecca State
Registration date : 2007-01-17

http://yankeefansunite.eamped.com/

Back to top Go down

Up-to-Date White Spruce Ring Widths, Global Warming, Empty Re: Up-to-Date White Spruce Ring Widths, Global Warming,

Post by biopiracy Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:12 pm

old goat wrote:There are a lot of things that contradict the global warming "facts".

Something that is not adequately addressed is the global temperature. Its not like you can stick a big thermometer up its rear and voila' its temperature is known. It is all a big AVERAGE taken from main citys around the world. Some areas are totally ignored. The sun is ignored. The oceans are mainly ignored. Forested areas are ignored.

How do you come up with an average when so many areas are ignored?

How do you really come up with the temperatures of hundreds of years ago? While there are some markers that help give a clue, that isn't really accurate.

I agree,

My wife is majoring in geography and they want her to map a river basin to calculate the run off she looked at and said theres no way she could trust her answer to be accurate with hundreds of tiny tributaries over a 200 square km area.

So I brought up it's the same with global warming, they don't have a thermometer every 10 feet or miles. So they are at best guessing and the ones who hide their data are doing worse.

but how can they pretand to be accurate? luckily it's just a tax increase they are looking for.

More of my views here.
http://marginalizedactiondinosaur.net/?cat=4
biopiracy
biopiracy
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzy Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:15 am

"They" are looking for far more than just a tax increase. How about a epic change in the way the political world is put together. A new world order where America is rendered powerless and weak while China is strong and wealth is distributed on the basis of making George Soros more money.

Global Warming is a hoax not because the Earth may be heating up but because it is attributed to man. Proof that it is a hoax can be found in AlGore's solution to the problem... carbon offsets. Pollute all you want if you pay me money is not a solution.
Buzzy
Buzzy
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 281
Locale : Pretty much anywhere they send me
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by biopiracy Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:30 pm

Buzzy wrote:"They" are looking for far more than just a tax increase. How about a epic change in the way the political world is put together. A new world order where America is rendered powerless and weak while China is strong and wealth is distributed on the basis of making George Soros more money.

Global Warming is a hoax not because the Earth may be heating up but because it is attributed to man. Proof that it is a hoax can be found in AlGore's solution to the problem... carbon offsets. Pollute all you want if you pay me money is not a solution.

and his 30,ooo heating bill.

Do as I say,….[gore]
http://no-libs.com/?p=1473

I love the foot,
biopiracy
biopiracy
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down