Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowe walks fine public-private health care line

3 posters

Go down

Snowe walks fine public-private health care line Empty Snowe walks fine public-private health care line

Post by submarinepainter Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:52 pm

She wants to end the split over trying a government program by giving private insurers time to make fixes.

PORTLAND — Maine Sen. Olympia Snowe, a key figure in shaping federal health care legislation, says a government-run plan that would take effect if the private insurance market fails to deliver affordable coverage could bridge the partisan divide that threatens to derail President Obama's efforts to reform the system.

Snowe, a Republican, said Monday that she's working with Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., to establish that framework in the bill expected to emerge next month from the Senate Finance Committee.

In an interview in Portland, Snowe said it would be unfair to include a government-run health insurance option that would take effect immediately. Read the rest of the article here
http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/story.php?id=265238&ac=PHnws

I myself do not want Government involve with Health care , I am for working with companies and Doctors to fix it, Unfortunately I do not believe that liberals will allow this. Nor do I Believe that the private insurance companies will go along with anything from congress that lowers their profit margin
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Snowe walks fine public-private health care line Empty Re: Snowe walks fine public-private health care line

Post by GD2GO Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:46 am

Snowe is a Republican.
That tells me all I need to know about that party.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Snowe walks fine public-private health care line Empty Re: Snowe walks fine public-private health care line

Post by submarinepainter Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:15 pm

GD2GO wrote:Snowe is a Republican.
That tells me all I need to know about that party.

There is no real Republicans Beer , Snowe is not even close , we need a Teddy R.!!!
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by libertarianandproud Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:45 am

Sub you do know T.R. wanted UHC.
libertarianandproud
libertarianandproud
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down