Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Chicks and Guns

+4
NonConformist
namvet
Loner
GD2GO
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hot Chicks and Guns - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Chicks and Guns

Post by namvet Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Clubtender wrote:
namvet wrote:my gate girls were in the orient. uniform didn't matter. even civilian contractors were in on the action. the thing about orientals is they were alway negotiable. so you could get laid dirt cheap. even happily married Officers went lookin' for it. hell me and XO had the same gal in Subic !!!!!
My gate girls weren't usually exactly at the gate (unless camped out), but they were possibly local to your neck of "The Wood". Looking back on it, they were rather cheap, but they sure seemed expensive at the time.

I talked one into a BJ. she wanted 25 cents. got it for a nickel hahaha
namvet
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 399
Locale : Missouri
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Clubtender Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:34 pm

namvet wrote:
Clubtender wrote:
namvet wrote:my gate girls were in the orient. uniform didn't matter. even civilian contractors were in on the action. the thing about orientals is they were alway negotiable. so you could get laid dirt cheap. even happily married Officers went lookin' for it. hell me and XO had the same gal in Subic !!!!!
My gate girls weren't usually exactly at the gate (unless camped out), but they were possibly local to your neck of "The Wood". Looking back on it, they were rather cheap, but they sure seemed expensive at the time.

For a night of drinks and around $50 you could have picked up a toy for the night in most places along 44 from St Robert to Rolla. Strangely enough, many of them were Vietnamese. Their fathers, brothers and husbands often drove the taxis to, from and at Ft. Leonard Wood. They have got to be too old for that shit by now. I wonder what is working that area now?
Clubtender
Clubtender
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 156
Locale : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Character sheet
test: 1

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bare-Knuckle-Politics/

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Clubtender wrote:
namvet wrote:
Clubtender wrote:

For a night of drinks and around $50 you could have picked up a toy for the night in most places along 44 from St Robert to Rolla. Strangely enough, many of them were Vietnamese. Their fathers, brothers and husbands often drove the taxis to, from and at Ft. Leonard Wood. They have got to be too old for that shit by now. I wonder what is working that area now?

we had a lot a $$$ overseas. regular pay plus combat. came back home you were fuckin' broke !!!! drank this by the gallon

Hot Chicks and Guns - Page 2 2j2xbhv