Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim Population Swells in Europe

+8
Jasmine Grace
GD2GO
Popov
KSigMason
Remo
NonConformist
submarinepainter
namvet
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Muslim Population Swells in Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by submarinepainter Thu May 07, 2009 5:33 pm

The Muslims come into areas here in the U.S. and some feel they are privileged to everything for free and DO NOT assimilate into our nation , the ones I am speaking about think we should change our ways to theirs and expect translators and special accommodations , I say come here enjoy our country , work your way up and live the dream but DO NOT think I am going to kiss your ass.
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Muslim Population Swells in Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Popov Mon May 11, 2009 4:08 am

Jasmine Grace wrote:Oh, also Popov, the controversy in France isn't about Muslims, or 9/11, its about religion in school. No overt religious symbols are allowed. I know this
because I used to live there. I went to school in France when I was 16,
and I had to take of my crucifix at the door ever day. There is only
one entrance to the school, so all students have to be inspected by
kinda security personnel as they pass through the doors.

Its not racist, its not islamophobic. We wouldn't even be hearing about it if certain sections of the population over there weren't willing to live by the same rules as the rest of the society they've chosen to live in.

ok fair enough, i may have exagerrated, and you are right to some extent - BUT there is islamophobia, there is hatred, it is very present, and while it is mainly (in France) aimed at foreigners in general, it is oft aimed at certain religious groups in particular, such as muslims
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Character sheet

https://conservative-life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Mon May 11, 2009 4:19 am

Jasmine Grace wrote:Like the frog that boils comfortably to its death, we may never know just how much danger we are in until its too late.

Nice finish

Also - I did not know about the internment of German and Italian Americans - thanks for pointing this out to me. My knowledge of the internment of Japanese Americans is largely based on the novel "Snow Falling on Cedars" and the accompanying film based on the novel (good stuff btw - both novel and film)

On the finish - you have a point - there is a lot of tolerence in Europe and in the West in general of islam and other viewpoints - BUT - hatred breeds more hatred - if you crack down on immigrants and sections of the population because of their faith and / or practices - you're not going to make any friends.

If you want to eliminate the possibility of the application of Sharia law in your country that's fine, if you want to enforce women's rights within the muslim population that's also fine - but if you ban mosques and headscarves and whatnot then well, all you're going to do is incite these people - they won't change - they're not go relinquish their faith because of such action, and if anything the more you oppress them, the more fuel Al-Queada and other extremist groups will have. I think that an Obamesque policy in this case is needed - strech out a hand to the majority of the muslim population - those members of the population who are willing to play by the rules, live peacefully, integrate into local culture/practices etc - and simultaneously continue the WOT.

By alienating an entire population based on fear you can't win - this isn't a case of a couple hundred extremists that can be thrown into jail cells - this is the reality - deal with it.
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Mon May 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Imagine no religion
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Mon May 18, 2009 5:02 am

GD2GO wrote:Imagine no religion
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky

lol, please, we'd still find reasons to fight against each other
them against us is as ancient as cave art
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by libertarianandproud Mon May 18, 2009 10:44 am

do you think war and conflict are part of the plan to survive?
libertarianandproud
libertarianandproud
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Mon May 18, 2009 7:17 pm

I thought the crusades were to take back the lands that the Muslims conquered from the Christians
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Tue May 19, 2009 4:43 am

submarinepainter wrote:I thought the crusades were to take back the lands that the Muslims conquered from the Christians
not quite

they were to oust the muslims yes, but the land was never christian. in some cases it was jewish, in others it was byzantine (christian vs christian for money - i think that was the 3rd crusade)

then there was also a "children's crusade" were thousands of children were rounded up for a "noble cause" and they all got put on a boat in the south of France and sold into slavery

so not quite Very Happy

the crusades are actually a very interesting, often misunderstood, period of medieval european history - i recommend you look into the subject

i mean the whole principle of these noble knights and ladies and all that crap that we perceive to be medieval times... well knights were actually marauding raunchy barons who didn't abide by the laws of the land and did as they pleased - the whole point of the crusades was to use these knights for a "good cause" - by organizing them the Pope simultaneously made western europe safer and got free mercenaries (they were fighting for the cross) who pillaged middle eastern cities for personal gain and also for the catholic church's benefit
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Tue May 19, 2009 4:44 am

libertarianandproud wrote:do you think war and conflict are part of the plan to survive?
your question is too vague

survive what? which plan? be more specific
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by libertarianandproud Tue May 19, 2009 10:47 am

Popov wrote:
libertarianandproud wrote:do you think war and conflict are part of the plan to survive?

For example : If there wasn't war , conflict and Man killing Man the Earth would swell in population and we would starve to death?
libertarianandproud
libertarianandproud
Infantry
Infantry

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Tue May 19, 2009 5:07 pm

We won't starve Lib , we are fat and can outlast the weak!!!!
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Wed May 20, 2009 3:37 am

libertarianandproud wrote:
Popov wrote:

For example : If there wasn't war , conflict and Man killing Man the Earth would swell in population and we would starve to death?

why is there a question mark after that statement?

society was built from the ground up by superior humans conquering inferior ones; survival of the fittest. the guy with the biggest stick isn't always right, but conflict, both ideological and physical is a part of who we are a species, utopianism, make love not war; it's all crap (like that "war, what is it good for? absolutely nothing" song)
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Wed May 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Popov wrote:
society was built from the ground up by superior humans conquering inferior ones; survival of the fittest. the guy with the biggest stick isn't always right, but conflict, both ideological and physical is a part of who we are a species, utopianism, make love not war; it's all crap (like that "war, what is it good for? absolutely nothing" song)

It is probably poorly placed ?
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NonConformist Thu May 21, 2009 11:19 am

Popov, Google Tripoli

They started their war on US, you cant blame a country that didnt exist for that, no Americans participated in Crusades!

Yet shortly after we created a nation they attacked us, and specifically targeted Christian Shipping and yet we started it

No hardly!
NonConformist
NonConformist
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 515
Locale : S. Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.conservativecore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GD2GO Sat May 23, 2009 9:00 am

Christians and Jews have become soft and meek. The muslim barbarians will inevtiably eat them for lunch.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Sat May 23, 2009 9:57 am

GD2GO wrote:Christians and Jews have become soft and meek. The muslim barbarians will inevtiably eat them for lunch.

They may eat some but not this piece of Christain meat Very Happy , I will shoot first

Last edited by submarinepainter on Tue May 26, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Mon May 25, 2009 10:48 am

NonConformist wrote:Popov, Google Tripoli

They started their war on US, you cant blame a country that didnt exist for that, no Americans participated in Crusades!

Yet shortly after we created a nation they attacked us, and specifically targeted Christian Shipping and yet we started it

No hardly!

No you're right, the US has never supported Israel in their complete disregard for palestinians who one day had a country and the next day were illegal aliens on land they had lived on for centuries. Nor did the US support dozens of extremist regimes all over the world which oppressed their own people (Haiti, Saudi, Nicaragua, etc.) to protect US economic and political interests.

The US isn't some innocent little country which likes to help nations and is then shocked by extremism, don't feed me this BS. You built the Taliban from the ground up, then abandoned Afghanistan the moment the USSR retreated, then collapsed couple years later leaving the power vacuum that allowed those scumbags to take power and install Sharia law.

You want to reduce terrorism? enough of the "them against us" in that case. What the current administration is doing in terms of the rapprochement with Iran, and the push towards a resolution of a number of conflicts around the world (like israel vs palestine for example) is far more beneficial to quelling of angry radical groups then Bush's shoot first ask questions later crap, which got you NOWHERE you're losing Afghanistan to the Taliban because the guys you put in office are corrupt scumbags, and Iraq is still looking like Nam - once you guys pull out, I don't see any reason why a civil war can't break out, bringing more sharia law toting extremists to power, like in Somalia, where you have also EPICLY FAILED on numerous occassions, leading to more muslim hate against you etc etc

meddling doesn't make you friends, especially if you don't do it properly

christian shipping? please explain - and what is your reference to Tripoli supposed to mean? the war in 1801 against the pasha? how is that related? this is like relating you not liking the french to napoleon or some shit, this is non-pertinent

tripoli was a politically motivated conflict between sovereign nations, terrorism is an ideologically motivated conflict between sovereign nations and extremists and extremist groups, i really don't see the link here - "muslims" did not attack "americans" as a people if that's what you're implying
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Bob Mon May 25, 2009 1:36 pm

How quick the Russians are to condemn the Jews. Fucking racist bastards slavs! We should have wiped those barbaric bastards off the face of the earth in 45.

Sheriff Bob
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Mon May 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Popov wrote: "muslims" did not attack "americans" as a people if that's what you're implying

Bullshit
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by libertarianandproud Mon May 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Popov wrote:

I put a ? there because I am unsure if we would really starve to death. I do not disagree but I can condone what the extremists Muslims do.
libertarianandproud
libertarianandproud
Infantry
Infantry

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Tue May 26, 2009 3:10 am

Sheriff Bob wrote:How quick the Russians are to condemn the Jews. Fucking racist bastards slavs! We should have wiped those barbaric bastards off the face of the earth in 45.

im part jewish dipshit, family members of mine died in the war against the nazis, others went to the camps so stick a donkey cock up your ass you ignorant fuck

im condemning the actions of the state of israel - not all jews support israel as a political entity, just like not all americans support obama, if your one track mind can't handle that, i suggest you put the keyboard down and go look at some cartoons instead - how bout some sesame street?
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Remo Fri May 29, 2009 10:52 am

Jews that don't support Israel have some sick death wish. It's sad.

FYI, I'm not "part" Jewish. I'm ALL Jewish.

Muslim Population Swells in Europe - Page 2 Israel_flag

Muslim Population Swells in Europe - Page 2 44140130_18279796001_0401dv-israel-netanyahu-SJ-s260608AT1VW104
Remo
Remo

Number of posts : 87
Locale : A secure location
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by libertarianandproud Fri May 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Amen
libertarianandproud
libertarianandproud
Infantry
Infantry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jews for Bush Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 am

Islam is an evil death cult! Their motto: Convert or die

Am Yisrael Chai!
Jews for Bush
Jews for Bush
FNG/Recruit
FNG/Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Locale : USA
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Character sheet

http://www.georgewbushthehero-forum.us.ms

Back to top Go down

Post by Popov Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:49 am

Remo wrote:Jews that don't support Israel have some sick death wish. It's sad.

FYI, I'm not "part" Jewish. I'm ALL Jewish.

yes, let's blindly follow the decisions made by Jewish extremists, let's see how that's going to lead to peace, and how the extremists on the other side of the fence (Hamas) are going to respond.

i don't have a death wish, and even if i was 100% jewish i would still criticize a situation were there is absolutely no interest in the human rights of the opposing side

blindly following your leaders and ultra-patriotism leads to dictatorships and totalitarian states, is that your idea of freedom and democracy? should we not question the actions of govts?
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next