Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baseball - Report tarnishes big names, sport in general

3 posters

Go down

Baseball - Report tarnishes big names, sport in general Empty Baseball - Report tarnishes big names, sport in general

Post by Popov Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:11 am

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/story?columnist=stark_jayson&id=3154116

yeah so there we have it...

what do yall think of this?
Popov
Popov
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Character sheet
test: 1

https://conservative-life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Baseball - Report tarnishes big names, sport in general Empty Re: Baseball - Report tarnishes big names, sport in general

Post by submarinepainter Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:01 pm

Should we be surprised? I think I had an idea allot of major leaguers were on HGH or steroids. I think they are idiots , to use em and possibly lose their lives for a few extra bucks?!!
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Baseball - Report tarnishes big names, sport in general Empty Re: Baseball - Report tarnishes big names, sport in general

Post by GD2GO Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:49 pm

Bonds should be banned from baseball, his name completely removed from MLB records, thrown in jail, and stuck in a menage a trois with a couple of Aryan Brotherhood biker dudes.

Clemens should be banned from baseball, his name completely removed from MLB records.
Same goes for Mguire, Sosa, and the rest.

Testing should be random, and at least 20 times a year. Mandatory for every player in the playoffs after every game. A positive test results in the team forfeiting if they won.
Team manager and owners should also be fined if a player tests positive.
Only when the teams and the owners have to suffer as well as the players will the sport take it seriously.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:12 pm

iluvfreebeer wrote:Bonds should be banned from baseball, his name completely removed from MLB records, thrown in jail, and stuck in a menage a trois with a couple of Aryan Brotherhood biker dudes.

Clemens should be banned from baseball, his name completely removed from MLB records.
Same goes for Mguire, Sosa, and the rest.

Testing should be random, and at least 20 times a year. Mandatory for every player in the playoffs after every game. A positive test results in the team forfeiting if they won.
Team manager and owners should also be fined if a player tests positive.
Only when the teams and the owners have to suffer as well as the players will the sport take it seriously.
what you propose is drastic but as I pondered what you said I think your onto something!
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down