Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama clinches nomination, plans celebration

3 posters

Go down

Obama clinches nomination, plans celebration Empty Obama clinches nomination, plans celebration

Post by submarinepainter Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:07 pm

WASHINGTON - Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois sealed the Democratic presidential nomination Tuesday, a historic step toward his once-improbable goal of becoming the nation's first black president. A defeated Hillary Rodham Clinton maneuvered for the vice presidential spot on his fall ticket.

Obama's victory set up a five-month campaign with Republican Sen. John McCain of Arizona, a race between a 46-year-old opponent of the Iraq War and a 71-year-old former Vietnam prisoner of war and staunch supporter of the current U.S. military mission.
WASHINGTON - Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois sealed the Democratic presidential nomination Tuesday, a historic step toward his once-improbable goal of becoming the nation's first black president. A defeated Hillary Rodham Clinton maneuvered for the vice presidential spot on his fall ticket.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080603/ap_on_el_pr/primary_rdp

And Submarinepainter weeps
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Obama clinches nomination, plans celebration Empty Re: Obama clinches nomination, plans celebration

Post by GD2GO Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:23 pm

I'm gonna party like it's 1999.
Turn back the clock and wipe out the era of W and get a libertarian in the White House.
GD2GO
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Obama clinches nomination, plans celebration Empty Re: Obama clinches nomination, plans celebration

Post by Bilbo Baggins Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Need a pretty high-profile libertarian to see that dream come true. I would be happier with Obama as President than McCain but I don't see him as a good candidate. He is still influenced by big business and hasn't given any real policy. All style litte substance I believe. Brian Moore for President!
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins
The guy who makes it interesting
The guy who makes it interesting

Number of posts : 390
Locale : New Zealand
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by submarinepainter Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Bilbo Baggins wrote:Need a pretty high-profile libertarian to see that dream come true. I would be happier with Obama as President than McCain but I don't see him as a good candidate. He is still influenced by big business and hasn't given any real policy. All style litte substance I believe. Brian Moore for President!

I agree with your analysis of Obama ,I would rather have McCain though .I still may vote Barr ,he is not out of the running in my mind!
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down