Conservative Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama says his ears too big for Rushmore

4 posters

Go down

Obama says his ears too big for Rushmore Empty Obama says his ears too big for Rushmore

Post by submarinepainter Sat May 31, 2008 6:02 am

Asked by a reporter if he ever envisioned himself carved into the mountain, he said, "I don't think my ears would fit. There's only so much rock up there."

in no way will He ever be honored. I think he will win but will do a horrible job.
submarinepainter
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

Back to top Go down

Obama says his ears too big for Rushmore Empty Re: Obama says his ears too big for Rushmore

Post by Bilbo Baggins Sat May 31, 2008 6:27 am

I find it ridiculous that people can glorify their leaders by carving their heads into the side of a mountain. I understand that it was done by a private citizen, but it seems a bit ridiculous don't you think?
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins
The guy who makes it interesting
The guy who makes it interesting

Number of posts : 390
Locale : New Zealand
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Obama says his ears too big for Rushmore Empty Re: Obama says his ears too big for Rushmore

Post by NonConformist Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Bilbo Baggins wrote:I find it ridiculous that people can glorify their leaders by carving their heads into the side of a mountain. I understand that it was done by a private citizen, but it seems a bit ridiculous don't you think?

The only ridiculous one was Lincoln, why they'd emmulate a tyrannt like that who shat on the Constitution is beyond me, I guess just more proof many Americans are dumb and the victors write the history books
NonConformist
NonConformist
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 515
Locale : S. Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.conservativecore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joahob Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:05 pm

Abraham Lincoln is the god of the presedential mythology and Obama is his prophet.

Joahob
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 72
Locale : Spaceship Earth
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down